Friday, December 19

Welcome!

Greetings, family, friends and internet strangers!

With this blog I hope to provide you with a convenient, interactive way to keep tabs on my adventure in Germany. I plan to use this space to record my thoughts and experiences throughout my semester abroad, keeping you up-to-date on what I've been up to. I figured that the blog format will allow a level of accessibility, interactivity and convenience that other approaches such as mass email wouldn't really allow; making it easy for me to share pictures and allowing you to post comments. As an added bonus, this format will allow you to keep tabs on me at your own volition so I don't have to be the guy who's constantly pestering you to check out the slides from his vacation.

Anyway, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy this little experiment as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment