Monday, February 2

Fun times in Regensburg

Apparently, the local bus drivers are planning on going on strike tomorrow. For once I'm happy that I live in Hiltnerheim since that translates into a 15-20 min walk instead of the 30 min+ walk that the people who live in the Altstadt are looking at.

In addition to this development, classes are starting to get a bit ridiculous - I'm being quized on a vocab list that is about 600 words long on Thursday. The quiz will only have 20 words on it and I know about a third to a half of the words from before - nonetheless, my stack of flashcards is absurd and I haven't even finished making them.

The plus side to all of this is that I'm learning alot (and of course the fact that I'm in frickin' Germany).


P.S. If any of you guys want me to talk more about something, explain something, check something out, take pictures of something, answer questions, etc. please feel free to post comments or email me (congdon_matthew@wheatonma.edu). I'm pretty accomodating and it's always nice to know that people are actually reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment