Sunday, February 15

Vocab Test II: the Return to McPaper

I just wanted to show you guys that life over here is not always sunshine and roses. In the midst of taking all of these pretty pictures and drinking plenty of beer, there is a whole lot of homework that I'm blowing off. Here we have the stack of flashcards made from 4 chapters in my lovely German vocab book. The goal is to learn all 4000 words in the book by the end of our crash-course (end of March). This Monday's test covers about a quarter of the words in the book, so I, of course, will be crying myself to sleep tonight.



(McPaper is the name of the store where I bought the squares of paper I use to make flashcards)

1 comment:

  1. That's just nuts! I know you'll do the best you can and hopefully it'll pay off with making things easier in your primary classes... but sheesh, it hurts to just think about trying to cram all that vocab in. :P

    ReplyDelete